Covid Rules - The Restaurant@Poplars
The Restaurant@Poplars reopens on WEDNESDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER 2020 at 10.00am.
PLEASE WEAR YOUR FACE MASK/FACE COVERING AT ALL TIMES unless you are seated at your table.
Government guidelines state that people with certain medical conditions, children under 11 years of age and retail workers are not required to wear face masks.
Our mission is to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible and our strict social distancing measures remain throughout the garden centre & restaurant. Please read on to find out all the information you need to know before visiting :-
* If you or anybody in your household is unwell or have symptoms of coronavirus, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US – STAY AT HOME.
* If you wish to visit the restaurant, you will need to enter the Garden Centre through the main entrance and then head for the restaurant. You will then enter a marquee and join the queue as customers wait to be seated.
* The restaurant opening hours are 10.00am-3.00pm Mon-Sat (10.30am-3.00pm Sundays).
* We will be running a reduced menu.
* We have reduced the number of tables available to adhere to the 2m distancing guidelines.
* We have heightened the backs on our booth seating to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
* We have extended our outdoor seating area.
* You will be required to wear your face covering until you are seated at your table.
* There will be a Track & Trace form on your table. Please ensure one member of your party completes this form immediately when seated.
* Laminated menus can be found on each table. Your waiter/waitress will take your order and bring your drinks and meals. There is no need for you to leave your table.
* Please do not move tables or push them together.
* Once seated, please do not leave your table until you are ready to leave or unless you wish to use the toilet facilities. If you need to use the toilet facilities during your meal, you will need to exit the restaurant and return via the marquee entrance.
* Please remember to wash your hands frequently.
* We will ask you to settle your bill just after ordering. Your waiter/waitress will ring your order into the till and then bring your receipt and a cordless card machine to the table to process the payment. Don’t worry, you will still be able to order more food and drinks if you wish to.
* When paying, WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CARD TRANSACTIONS.
* Our indoor and outdoor children’s activity areas remain CLOSED.
* If you have any questions or concerns before you visit us, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. This may result in our phone lines being busier and it taking longer to respond to emails so if you are trying to contact us, please be patient.