Social Distancing Guidelines
Our mission is to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible and we still have some social distancing measures in place throughout the centre.
* We have reduced the number of tills in operation to keep to the 2m social distancing guidelines.
* We have fitted screens around the information desk, welcome desk and tills.
Other measures we have put into place are:-
* There are cleaning stations for trollies and baskets at our entrances and hand sanitiser stations for customers to use.
* There is an automatic contactless thermometer at the entrance which we kindly encourage you to use before entering (written instructions on how to take your temperature are located next to the thermometer).
* Our delivery service is available for items ordered and paid for in store.
Other Information You Need To Know Before Visiting
* If you or anybody in your household is unwell or have symptoms of coronavirus, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US – STAY AT HOME.
* Due to the current situation, we may not be fully stocked in some of our product ranges. Many of our suppliers have been hugely affected by the Coronvirus pandemic so if you are visiting us to purchase something specific, please give us a call or an email first to check we have it in stock.
* If you have any questions or concerns before you visit us, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. This may result in our phone lines being busier and it taking longer to respond to emails so if you are trying to contact us, please be patient.